Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Best for: People who travel a lot or like to eat out. Learn more.
- Welcome offers: The card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through the cards website.
- Rewards: You get 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Features: One of the great benefits of the card is you get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs. You also get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. There are also no blackout dates or travel restrictions when you book through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Fees: The annual fee is $95, but there is no foreign transaction fee, which is great for travels.
- Why get this card: It was named a ‘Best Travel Credit Card’ by MONEY® Magazine.
- Learn more about this card here.
Note: We receive a commission for purchases made through the links on this site. Our sponsors, however, do not influence our editorial content in any way.