The Platinum Card from American Express Review
The Platinum Card from American Express
- Best for: The ultimate in rewards. Learn more.
- Welcome offers: The card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- Rewards: You get 5X Membership Rewards points on on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel, as well as on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Features: American Express offers some stellar perks with this card, including Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. of up to $15 per month plus a $20 bonus in December, a $200 Airline Fee Credit, access to the Global Lounge Collection, and complimentary benefits from Fine Hotels & Resorts with an average total value of $550.
- Fees: Since the card offers so many rewards, the annual fee is $550, but there is no foreign transaction fee.
- Terms Apply
- Learn more about this card here.
Note: We receive a commission for purchases made through the links on this site. Our sponsors, however, do not influence our editorial content in any way.